With URL Shortcuts you can shorten the links to pages. Here are the steps to setting up your URL Shortcuts:
- Go to the dark gray menu bar on the left and select the very last "Settings" icon.
- Now select the last "URL Shortcuts" option
- In the upper right corner of the new page, click the blue "Add Shortcut" button.
- On the Add Shortcut dialog box, you will see three fields.
- For the "Type" option you can select with a drop-down between either "Page" or "Custom URL".
- If you selected "Page" then you will now be able to select any published page from the drop-down list.
If you selected "Custom URL" then you will be able to type or paste the webpage address in the "Custom URL" box.
- Click the blue "Save" button.
We added a URL Shortcut for this page with the term "urls". You can see and use it to get to this page anytime. It is "help.adventistchurchconnect.com/urls". Give it a try.