Churches around the world are looking for ways to stay connected and experience worship as a community during COVID-19. We have rounded up some resources to help your church make this transition and find new ways to minister to members and the community.
- Resources for Going Digital from the NAD’s Social Media + Big Data Ministry
- Live Streaming Through Your Adventist Church Connect Website
- How to Give Tithe and Offerings Online through AdventistGiving
- 12 Adventist Churches Offering Live Streaming Services
- Live Streaming for Smaller Churches from the NAD Ministerial Department
- Live Streaming for Children’s Programing from the NAD Ministerial Department
- What Does Online Church Mean for Children? Resources from the NAD Children’s Ministries Department