Custom Collections allow you to build a database of content that can be edited and managed as needed from a simple form or by importing from a spreadsheet. Examples of custom collections would be a membership directory with individual members or a daily devotional with the content for each of the 256 days.
It is easy to set up with the following how-to tutorials. Here are a few that you can recreate on your website:
- Prayer Requests - allow people to submit prayer requests and be able to publish them to the website.
- Membership Directory - A directory of all your members in alphabetical order by last name.
- Staff Directory (Church Version) - A listing of your church Staff organized into Categories and then in alphabetical order by last name geared for churches.
- Staff Directory (School Version) - A listing of your school Staff organized into Categories and then in alphabetical order by last name geared for schools.
- Devotional Collections- Choose from four different daily changing devotionals for the entire year.